[Dud] Zelda-Piano [Dud] Zelda-Piano

Nice.

I like how this isn't some synth track like all the rest. The mp3 quality may not be as good but it has a cooler sound this way. You seem pretty good at piano too. Keep at it.

Dudidum responds:

You are right!
I like the real piano sound more than the electronic sounds.
thanks for the review

Untitled 1 Untitled 1

Eh

Just bad. I can't even think of a way to improve it.

Untitled 2 Untitled 2

Not half bad...untill

Untill that goddamn soloing guitar comes in. Its quite terrible. Put on some distortion and stop bending the strings for it. You should actually write a solo before you record. Make up a melody and use it for the solo. Just don't do whatever it is you were doing for it.

Buggin Me Buggin Me

Needs work

I like the main riff. Its quite relaxing. The chorus could use some work.(singing mostly) Stop screaming in your songs. The verse was good cause you actually made an attempt to sing. ALos you should make your recordings more clear.

2080 2080

Could be improved...obviously

Not bad but it needs rythym guitar to be louder with distortion. That riff over and over just gets annoyingly stuck in my head. You should add more distortion to everything. Also needs better singing. Screaming is not singing.

Ballad_Of_Hate Ballad_Of_Hate

WTF

what the fuck did u do to it. Rob, seriously, re-upload that the way originally was. Not all chipmonked fast. it seriously sucks this way and if u were online i'd make u damnit.